PLEASE READ FIRST

1. There will be no "hot" links on this blog
2. Remember links definitely CAN expire. Let the group
know if you need new links.
3. Copy/paste the links to your browsers URL address bar
(OR ADD: .html to the end of the link for download programs)
4. Google (gmail) account is needed to access
5. This is a private blog belonging to the Techs N Tuts group
If you would like to join our yahoo group for tech assistance
the link is: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Techs_n_Tuts/

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Budget Software [RS]

I have not installed or tried any of these. Just dl'd them and made sure that they extracted OK. Upped to my personal RS account as well saving you the time of having to get them one at a time using different file hosts like I did when I snagged them, lol:~)

Included in the package:
Budget Book 2 v3.20
Lyma Design Lyma Power Budget 1.0
Spryka Desktop Budget Professional 2.1.0.58

Size:
28.3MB

Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/387306172/Budget_Software.rar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike, When I unrared the pack, AVG popped up saying the file Budget Advisor exe was infected. However it couldn't remove or disinfect the file, so I manually deleted it. This could have been just a false positive, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took out that program and reupped so there should be no more problems. Thanks for letting me know:~)

    ReplyDelete